Are you tired of wondering if people are looking at your crooked teeth?
Do you have difficulty chewing because of misalignment?
Do you want a beautifully straight smile?
If so, you are probably considering orthodontic treatment. In the past, there was only one option, but that has changed. Today, there are so many options that it can become confusing.
– Invisible aligners provide teens and adults with a great alternative to metal braces. They are thin, comfortable, and gentle to gum tissues. They are also invisible, so no one needs to know you are wearing orthodontics. With Invisalign, eating and oral hygiene are a snap, because the aligners are removable.
– The new and improved version of traditional orthodontics is lighter, more comfortable, and more customizable than ever. In some cases, this method can achieve faster results than Invisalign. Some people also prefer the idea of non-removable orthodontics, especially for teens, so there will be no temptation to “cheat” and wear them less than you should.
– These are very similar to the traditional variety, except the brackets are ceramic rather than metal. They provide the power of traditional orthodontics, without the mouth full of metal.
– These are placed on the back of your teeth instead of the front, so they are completely hidden!
– These specially designed braces do not need elastic or metal ties. That means they never need tightening, and they often work faster than the traditional style. These are available in metal or transparent designs.
– Often called “instant orthodontics,” veneers can be a quick and beautiful solution for patients with slightly crooked teeth. Although they do not straighten your smile, they make it appear perfectly straight!
The best choice is different for everyone. We will help you choose the best option for your oral health, esthetic preferences, and budget. In some large practices you might be treated like an object on an assembly line, having the same part installed that everyone else is. At Big Smile Dental, you will always be treated like an individual human being, and our most important patient.
Are you ready to love your smile?
Call us at 773-772-8400 and schedule an appointment.