Cosmetic dentistry is a field in which a great deal of evolution has occurred in recent decades. Today, it is possible to work with a skilled dentist to completely transform the look of your smile. Are you dissatisfied with your appearance due to cracks or chips, discoloration, or uneven spacing between teeth?
Dr. Siegel is the dentist that patients in the Chicago area trust for precise training and expertise to handle their cosmetic concerns.
One of the greatest things about cosmetic dentistry is that there are so many treatment options for gorgeous, natural-looking smile enhancement. This is not the key to a beautiful makeover, though. The treatments offered by your dentist are only a part of the magic. The other vital ingredient is artistic skill. Dr. Siegel works with high-profile patients as well as those who are not in the public eye. In every case, the care we provide is of the highest standard. We understand the components of a naturally beautiful smile, and help each individual patient to achieve the greatest degree of authenticity.
At Big Smile Dental, patients may reach their smile goals using one form of cosmetic treatment, or through a combination of procedures such as:
- Tooth-colored fillings made of composite resin material. They are matched to the natural shade of surrounding teeth.
- Tooth-colored inlays or onlays to repair larger cavities. We use high quality porcelain material that is both strong and aesthetically pleasing.
- Dental crowns, which are used to protect natural tooth structure. They can be fabricated from porcelain or other tooth-colored material to preserve the appeal of the smile after restoration.
- Dental bridges restore full function and beauty to a smile affected by tooth loss.
- Dental implants, also intended for tooth replacement, provide a lifetime of functionality and natural appearance.
- Invisalign is an innovative treatment designed for the individual who desires teeth-straightening in a most discreet manner.
- Dental bonding can quickly restore teeth to pristine condition using tooth-colored composite resin, which is applied directly to the surface of a tooth.
- Porcelain veneers cover imperfections such as chips or cracks. Veneers can also elongate short teeth, reshape teeth, and cover resistant discoloration. Porcelain veneers are designed in our office and made in a dental lab. With good care, veneers last many years.
- Teeth whitening is one of the most common treatment options for smile enhancement. With professional grade whitening solution and custom-fitted trays, whitening is highly effective and results are predictable.
Big Smile Dental offers skilled treatment in a friendly environment. Contact us at 773-772-8400 for your consultation with Dr. Siegel.