You want your smile to look like a million, but you don’t have a fortune to spend. Everyone’s budget is stretched a bit thinner these days. Fortunately, you don’t have to break the bank to make your dream smile come true. There are several options for reaching your cosmetic goals, within your budget:
- Teeth whitening is the most conservative and economical cosmetic procedure. It’s a great option if you are looking for a quick, affordable way to boost your smile before a big event. It can also be a good introduction to cosmetic dentistry, if you want to “test the waters” and see what smile improvement can do for your confidence and appearance before committing to a smile makeover.
- Dental bonding is a fast and inexpensive way to correct many common dental concerns. Small chips, stains, and other blemishes can be covered. In some cases, bonding may also be used to close gaps or alter the shape of teeth.
- Sometimes a full smile makeover isn’t as complex as you might imagine. If your teeth are healthy and strong, a set of veneers might correct all concerns with a single procedure.
- Not all cosmetic dentistry is purely cosmetic. If you have oral health problems, such as decay or gum disease, those will be addressed in the course of cosmetic treatment. For example, replacing a broken and blackened tooth with a beautiful crown is beneficial to your health, comfort, and appearance. Because oral health problems tend to be progressive, postponing treatment does not save money; it simply leads to the need for more extensive treatment latter.
- An extensive treatment plan may involve several procedures, especially if you have missing or damaged teeth. However, it doesn’t have to be done all at once. It can be timed over the course of several months, or even longer, to make it more compatible with your budget and schedule.
- If you have concerns, ask us about payment plans.
At Big Smile Dental, we don’t believe that anything should stand between you and the smile of your dreams. No matter what your situation, we will be happy to work with you in devising a plan that meets your needs, and fits your budget. Call us at 773-772-8400 and arrange a consultation to learn more about how we can make your dream smile come true.