Some Chicago landlords are forgiving, and others are not. Your mouth, unfortunately, falls is the second category. Once it has evicted a tooth, there is no going back. It doesn't matter if the tooth was guilty of cavities, undermined by gum disease, or victim of oral trauma. Once it's out, that's final. And don't think your mouth will let just any ol' tenant move into that vacant space either. That is why we offer dental implants. This advanced technology that has been refined for decades to meet the stringent requirements of the demanding oral cavity.
The unique benefits of dental implant treatment include:
- Stability – Your new tooth can be just as strong as a healthy natural one, because it is anchored the same way, in the jawbone.
- Beauty – No other replacement option mimics the anatomy of a natural tooth (root and all) as well as an implant. They are fabricated to meet the same uncompromising esthetic standards as all other cosmetic dental work in our office.
- Convenience – If you don't have time for adhesives, adjustments, and special cleaning procedures, that's okay. You don't need to. Clean your new teeth just like you did your old ones (maybe a little better, depending on the reason for the tooth loss).
- Longevity – Brush, floss, see a dentist regularly, and your implants can last a lifetime. It's that simple.
- Health – Dental implants are the only tooth replacement technique that preserves the health of your jawbone.
- Functionality – Eat, speak, laugh, and be merry – because your teeth aren't going to let you down!
- Comfort – It may come as a surprise, but replacement teeth that are anchored the same way, cared for the same way, and function the same as natural teeth, feel natural. You might even forget that you have implants.
It's time to trade that hole in your smile for a whole smile, and we are just the people to help. Call Big Smile Dental at and schedule a consultation to find out if you are a good candidate for implants.