Big Smile Dental presents a new, updated version of an old, familiar tale: You hate your teeth. You hate the idea of wearing braces. The old-fashioned version of this story comes to a tragically crooked ending. Most adults simply are not willing to trade smiles with a robot for a couple of years. The modern day version has a happy ending, thanks to an invisible hero coming to the rescue and setting everything straight. With Invisalign clear aligners, you can have the best of both worlds – straight teeth, and no braces.
The concept, preparation, and process – virtually everything is different, and convenient with the Invisalign system. However, it has one thing in common with traditional orthodontics, and that is results. Thanks to new technology, and clever metal-free attachments, most orthodontic problems can be corrected just as effectively with aligners as with traditional brackets and wires.
The benefits of Invisalign treatment include:
- No one will call you "metal mouth."
- You can eat anything you want.
- Save time with checkups every six weeks, and no adjustment appointments.
- Brush and floss as usual.
- Ultra-thin aligners are lightweight and comfortable.
- The plastic is smooth and thin, with no sharp metal, and no risk of broken wires.
- Research has shown that oral health may improve while wearing Invisalign.
- Aligners are made from safe, biocompatible, BPA-free plastic.
- You can remove them on special occasions, such as photographs or public appearances.
For many, the ultimate comfort and convenience, and even the health benefits, are just frosting on the cake. Esthetics is the number one reason people request aligners rather than braces. Whether you are walking down a high school hall, or walking into a boardroom, your image matters. Adults and teens alike are falling in love Invisalign, and falling in love with their smiles!
Although most people are candidates for Invisalign, we offer a variety of other orthodontic options, if it is not right for you. We will help you choose the best solution for your smile, your health, and your confidence. Call 773-772-8400 and schedule an appointment to learn more about your options.