Dental Promotions Chicago - Right2

Your smile holds the wisdom of regenerative medicine

Dr. Theodore M. Siegel Describing wisdom of regenerative medicine

We hear a lot about stem cell research in the news today, but the subject is still hazy for most people. Stem cells are not yet programmed for muscle, bone, cartilage, or other specialized uses. By watching stem cells develop, researchers learn how these tissues grow. That knowledge builds an understanding of how to guide the body into producing healthy cells to replace diseased ones. Your wisdom teeth could play an important role. About 65 percent of the global population develops wisdom teeth, the four “third molars” furthest back in the mouth. It is believed that the other 35 percent … Continue reading

Home remedies to chew on for healthy gums – Gingivitis

Gingivitis is the early stage of gum disease. Gum disease is the number one cause of tooth loss and is linked to serious systemic diseases. That’s the bad news. The good news is that gingivitis is preventable and treatable. Want even better news? There’s plenty you can do at home to maintain healthy gums. You’ve heard a million times, but if you’re not doing it you should. Brush after eating and floss before bedtime. Investing no more than ten minutes – less than one percent of your day – helps you keep your teeth and maintain a healthy body. (Brushing with … Continue reading

What should I expect from a professional dental cleaning?

Smooth and sparkling – professionally clean teeth You probably understand the importance of brushing your teeth after eating and flossing before bedtime. But even the best home care can’t give you that mmmm smooth feel and wow I can’t stop smiling into the mirror gleam. The hygiene team at Big Smile Dental delivers those every day, efficiently and expertly. Using specialized tools, the hygienist puts training and experience to work removing the sticky bio-film called plaque, tartar build-up, and food debris from areas you can’t see or reach with brush and floss. She also removes surface stains from coffee, tea, … Continue reading

Home remedies and treatments for tooth infection

Owwww – a toothache! Quick help from the pantry shelf A toothache can keep you up at night and derail your day. It is also a sign that something is wrong; possibly an infection. So, when you wake with pain or experience an ouch when you bite down, it is important to call Dr. Ted Siegel right away. What can you do for relief until you get to his office? Here are some home remedies which may help. Clove has natural antibacterial and pain relieving properties. Bite on a whole one, or a compress made of ground cloves or clove … Continue reading

Request An Appointment


  • I have been to The Big Smile Dental for 30 years plus... ~ Eleonor .A .P
  • Continuously Good Service ~ Jemeka C Burroughs
  • Best Dentist in Chicago ~ Sammy
  • Big Smile Dental is such a great office... ~ Highlander3
  • Excellent! ~ Kinna
See More Testimonials
Google Reviews

Want a Beautiful Smile? ...

It is waiting at Big Smile Dental in Chicago.
Call to schedule your comfortable, complimentary
consultation with Dr. Siegel or one of our other
experienced dentists.
Call Now 773-772-8400
Request an Appointment
Dr. Theodore Siegel featured on