Here’s a simple question that some people would rather not answer. Do you love your smile? If you answered “no,” don’t worry, it’s fixable. How do we know? Because smiles are our business, and there is no such thing as “beyond repair.” After all, the worst-case scenario for a smile is being without teeth, and even that’s fixable!
Yes, you can love your smile, and here are six ways cosmetic dentistry can make that happen:
- Teeth whitening – This is the fastest, most economical, and most requested cosmetic procedure. Teeth whitening can be accomplished in-office with a single treatment, or at home with gentle daily treatment for a period of time.
- Cosmetic fillings – You don’t want to tell the world you had a cavity, and you certainly don’t want a bright silver (eventually turning black) patch on your teeth. Thankfully, modern cosmetic dentistry has a better solution. Composite resin fillings are colored to match your natural tooth enamel, for a discreet and healthy restoration.
- Invisalign – Straight teeth. No metal braces. No embarrassment. What more need be said? Besides the cosmetic benefits that Invisalign is known for, it also offers the convenience of shorter dental visits than standard braces, and much simpler oral hygiene.
- Porcelain crowns – Worn down, broken off, and severely decayed teeth are certainly unattractive, not to mention unhealthy and uncomfortable. A beautiful porcelain crown can restore, repair, and protect a damaged tooth, and leave it looking just like a healthy tooth.
- Porcelain veneers – Change the size, shape, length, or color of one, several, or all of your teeth with beautiful porcelain veneers. They are among the most versatile, conservative, and popular treatments. For many people, a full smile makeover can be performed with just one procedure.
- Dental implants – No tooth? No problem! Implants replace the roots, and beautifully crafted porcelain restorations replace the visible part. It’s a winning combination, with strength, stability, durability, and appearance comparable to natural teeth. Beautiful, flawless natural teeth.
Please call 773-772-8400 with any questions or appointment requests.