There is no doubt that authentic beauty comes from proportions, coloring, and symmetry. If your smile does not hold all of these traits, you may be struggling with feeling confident in your appearance. A solution for your problems may be close than you realize. At Big Smile Dental, we have helped many people improve their smile with LUMINEERS, one of the leading veneer treatment options in Chicago.
If you have recognized that you are dissatisfied with your smile, you have made an important first step. Now it is time to delve deeper and discover just what you may like to see when you look in the mirror.
- How dramatically would you like to change your smile?
- Would you like to increase the brightness of your teeth, or even out the shade?
- Is there anything you would like to keep the same?
- Are you happy with the size and shape of your teeth?
- Do any of your teeth have chips or cracks?
- Are there gaps in your smile that you do not like?
- Does your smile make you feel confident?
The answers to questions such as these are what guide your decisions in cosmetic dentistry. They will help us determine how to design your smile makeover so that you love what you see when you look in the mirror. Though there are options that can brighten your teeth, there really is nothing like a full smile makeover with beautiful porcelain veneers. LUMINEERS, in particular, are popular due to their convenience and beauty. You see, LUMINEERS requires no preparation, no alteration of natural tooth structure. What could be easier than that?
LUMINEERS veneers are ultra thin so that they can lie flush against gum tissue without the need to remove surface enamel. With veneers, it is possible to accomplish a number of beautiful enhancements, such as:
- Create an even smile line by elongating too-short teeth
- Achieve better proportions by correcting the shape of a tooth or teeth
- Make a turned tooth appear straight
- Cover discoloration or spots on teeth
- Mask cracks or gaps
Get your best smile now with the team at Big Smile Dental.